Title: Senior SharePoint SME
Location: (USARC) Fort Bragg NC
Client: US Army Reserve Command (USARC)
Note: Must have SECRET Clearance and Share point certification
· Five to fifteen years demonstrated performance in related technology.
· Experienced in topics such as complex networks, messaging, cross-platform integration and large-scale, complex systems design and implementation.
· This individual will have been formally trained by Microsoft in one or more of the following areas: Microsoft Solutions Framework, product futures, and relevant Certified Training in infrastructure and/or development areas associated with Microsoft's products.
· Install and deploy required MS Applications
· Windows Server 2008 R2
· SharePoint Server 2010
· SQL Server 2008
· Analyze technical requirements and develop effective technical solutions
· Lead role in conceiving architectural designs
· Lead role in current environment assessment
· Lead role in delivering technical presentations to customer
· Manage specific tasks including directing the efforts of selected MCS and customer staff
· Meet/interview customer to capture specific requirements in concise format
· Participate in design of information systems
· Perform in the role of Enterprise or Partner Strategy SME
· Perform Rapid Economic Justification (REJ) and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Analysis
· Provide key personal link to Microsoft technology groups
· Provide leadership and guidance to support the implementation of large systems including methodology, design approaches, and architectural and engineering considerations
· Provide quality assurance review of engagement processes and deliverables
· Serve as Technical Project Manager
· Work with customer staff to implement customer technology
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree or industry equivalent experience.