Unanswered: Access Web Database - Equivalent Search Query

Hello,
    Recently i upgrade a normal database to a web database via sharepoint access.
    As i realise web access do not get aggregate SQL functions .
    Therefore i am asking if anyone knows the equivalent specifi SQL that you will see now to be integrated to the web access database .
    Like "*" & [Forms]![Form1]![Home] & "*"
    Basicly this is a Search Query .

Provided Answers: 19
    Like the majority of the developers here, I've never published a Database to the web; you may have noticed that this thread has been viewed 100+ times, without a single response, until now!

But I have a YouTube tutorial archived that shows you how to do this, including using something called Compatibility Testing that pinpoints possible problems with an existing DB vis--vis publishing it to the web.

Tutorial: Publish a Access 2007 database to the web - YouTube

I haven't even watched this all the way through, but have seen enough to determine that it is well put together and easy to follow. Hopefully it will be of some use to you!

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Yep true, well as it seems i change my mind as their not flexibility issues on web database , to many features that we use on access cannot be used on the web therefore is useless .
    Thanks for your time anyway