Position: .NET Developer
Location: Tumwater, WA
Client : Department of Transportation
Duration: 8 Months
· Perform analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of software
· Write store procedures, triggers and other SQL in SQL Server.
· Develop Reports in SQL Reporting Services.
· Obtain an understanding of key business needs and work directly with end users
to create effective solutions.
· Elicit, understand, and document complex business processes and translate
them into solutions.
· Interact and consult with senior and midlevel managers of WSDOT business
units, as well as key Subject Matter Experts.
· Exercise excellent communication skills for communicating various system
issues and meeting the customer's expectations.
· Participate in workshop/interview meetings with business/application owners and
· Effectively manage time to assure commitments are met on time.
· Application Integration of .NET environments, and third party tools.
· Employ source code repository check-in processes.
· Employ a strong team-oriented focus