KEEPSAKE
    - id_keepsake
    - same

KEEPSAKE_PERSON
    - id_keepsake
    - id_person

KEEPSAKE --- KEEPSAKE_PERSON --- PERSON ---- PERSON_ADDRESS -- ADDREES

My condition is:

person.id_person=person_addres.id_person AND person_address.id_address=address.id_address AND keepsake.id_keepsake=keepsake_person.id_person AND keepsake_person.id_person=person.id_person

And not working, I have a lot of this same records. I was creating query in Acces 2010 and it is same however acces apply INNER JOIN. ON

Provided Answers: 14
    What prevents you from using the INNER JOIN syntax?
    Have a nice day!

Help me

Provided Answers: 19
    I don't know exactly what you're trying to do, here, but there is a good possibility that you've gone overboard with normalization! Related Tables are generally only needed if you have a One-to-Many relationship between the main Table and the related Table, with emphasis on the 'many!'

Your ADDRESS Table, for instance, would only be needed if one Person could have multiple Values for nr_local or nr_home. Otherwise, they should be included in the PERSON Table.

The KEEPSAKE Table would only be needed if one Person could possibly have one or more KEEPSAKES; otherwise, they, too, could be included in the PERSON Table.

Your join Tables, both PERSON_ADDRESS and KEEPSAKE_PERSON, are only necessary if you have Many-to-Many relationships. This would be, for instance, if both of these conditions are possible:
    • One person can have multiple KEEPSAKES
    • One KEEPSAKE can belong to One or More PERSONS.
    Otherwise KEEPSAKE_PERSON is simply not needed.

The same thing holds true for the PERSON_ADDRESS Table. If one Person can have Multiple ADDRESSES and One ADDRESS can have Multiple PERSONS associated with it.

As I said to in my first sentence, I don't know exactly what you're doing here, and whether or not the above possible conditions are true.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007