var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Windows System Admin Fairfield, CA
Windows System Admin
Location: Fairfield, CA
Duration: Long Term
We have the contract and we need the consultant –
• Senior Windows admin with 10 to 12+ years of experience
• Operational support for Windows environments including implementing Active Directory updates, resolving Distributed File System server issues etc.
• Project engineering support for new implementations such as telephony services, new server implementations etc.
• Documentation of Run Books for the production cut over environment expected to take help of automated programs to develop these Run Books.
• Documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, Change and Escalation procedures for the production cut over environment
• Work closely with the team to ensure operational readiness of the environment, documentation readiness and mitigation of risks to the production go-live
• Validate Environment Operations and that include Windows, DB2, MySQL for the go-live
• Tracking and managing the Go-Live activities
• Understand the current maintenance activities and document/automate them using shell scripts
• Identify and address technical or operational risks
• Identify and address operational inefficiencies with the systems
• Develop and maintain documentation for operational best practices and systems maintenance
• Provide assistance for issues escalated from downstream support teams
Warm Regards …