Question Unanswered: Report was cut off horizontally

Hello,

My report was fine if I preview (and print) from Access 2007 on Windows Xp. I have a new machine with Access 2010 and Window 7. The same report from the same database is now cut off. I thought it was Access 2010 that is causing it, so I requested yet another machine with Access 2007 and Windows 7. Lo and behold...... the same report is still cut-off. It seems that the only place I can print this report is from my old machine running Access 2007 on Windows Xp.

I tried to change the screen resolution, but it didn't do anything. The report was cut-off on the screen, when it's printed on paper, and also when it's printed to .pdf.

Below are the screen shots of three different outputs from the same database:
    1. Access 2010 on Windows 7
    2. Access 2007 on Windows 7
    3. Access 2007 on Windows Xp. (BEST! Don't upgrade your Windows. Don't upgrade your office, too!)

Any idea how I may print this report in the future without having to go back to my old machine? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Access 2010 win 7.jpg   Access 2007 Win 7.jpg   Access 2007 win xp.jpg