Senior Program Manager in Washn DC Naval Research
Title: Senior Program Manager
Location: Washington, D.C.
Duration: Long Term
Client: Office of Naval Research
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
· 10 years of management and program support experience. Experience relating to Integrated Air and Missile Defense and Navy acquisition programs is desirable.
· In-depth knowledge of low observable and counter low observable technologies; Integrated Air and Missile Defense technologies, including simulation and modeling; Combat Identification and command and control; weapons and sensor programs; Naval interests in Cruise and Ballistic Missile Defense R&D programs; threat technologies and Special Compartmented Intelligence information as they relate to Missile Defense technologies.
· Must have demonstrated competence in the areas of naval systems program management, financial analysis and management, preparation of technology roadmaps, and the technologic readiness assessment of acquisition programs.
· Demonstrated strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, communication and analytical skills.
· Have a TOP SECRET/SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION (TS/SCI) clearance.