Unanswered: 58031: IBM CLI Driver ERROR

Can anyone help me figure this out i can not run my Crystal Reports.. Here is a video..Screenr - capture3: Db2 SQL error trying to fix it dont know where to start?

Screenr - capture3: ODBC Check for DB2, tested succesful

Thanks

Are my links not working for you guys? Or I guess no one has a clue what is my issue?

Provided Answers: 1
    If you don't take time to properly describe the problem, why should anyone take time to debug it for you?
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

Well this is why i made a Screen Capture I thought a visual video would show you what i was doing! Sometimes i just dont understand .

I am trying to run a report something that everyone does in the world but using IBMs driver for DB2 because its all part of IBMs ways of life! I install the DB2 driver from IBM and it install fine i do use the RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR , and it install like its all good.
    i Run my report and i get the above error messages, it asks for the username and password i enter it, then i get a error message like it shows above . Here is another issue i have 2 PCs setup that i am trying to fix one is a win7 64 bit the other is Win7 32bit

the 32 bit error is SQL1336N the remote "hs" was not found SQLSTAE=08001

i do a connection test in the ODBC in control panel to get to that you have to go into >> Administrative Tools then >>ODBC Data Sources.

I also go to Program Files >> IBM DB2 >>Setup Tools>> Configuration Assistant >> i highlight my Database >> then go to Selected >> Test Connection and its all Successful !
    We have it working on other IT guys computers 2 others, and i cant get it to work on mine they have all tried and we have copied settings nothing seems to work, i have uninstalled many times , i have re installed many times..

So this is where i am at can anyone give me any Idea why? If not that is fine too im just realizing why i hate IBM even more.

Sorry for most of you not understanding my LINKS!

Hi,

in Win64 there are two ODBC-Configurations one for 32- and another one for 64-Bit.
    %WINDOWS%\system32\odbcad32.exe (64-Bit)
    %WINDOWS%\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe (32-Bit)

You might have to configure the DB in both. Just ignore the messages that the ODBC-Entry already exists.

Another bit of info, i did not create this Database for this report i am trying to run, so i have no configuration inputs only with DB2 on my system i know what the database is called but the error i get is this: Logon Failed Details 58031: IBM]SQL1021N The database could not be found on the indicated file system. SQLSTATE=58031

I guess everyone that gets this error its not all the same or is it????