Unanswered: Populating a combo box based on query using the value from another combo box

Hello,

I am new to access and am trying to create a form. I have a link to an external database. The user will be selecting some information on this form from this database. They will be keying in some production numbers and saving. My problem is i have three fields that are combo boxes, Batch No, Master Rex, Tank Number. What I want to do is the user selects the Batch no. From that the master rex field and Tank Number field will automatically populate based off of the batch no selected. The query would be "Select batch_header_fill.masterrex from batch_header_fill where batch_header_fill.orderno = forms!pigmentedproduction!orderno" for master rex box. I tried using row source and it wil work one time then it keeps that previous value everytime.

SUggestions?

Look at "Demo4ComboA2000.mdb" (attachment, zip).
    Open form and try.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Says the file is unrecognized database format. I am running 2007.

Ok, look at "Demo4ComboA2003.mdb" (attachment , zip).
    You can to see them in Access2007.
    Attached Files Attached Files

receiving the same error message. Not for sure what I am doing wrong.

I dont know.

Provided Answers: 59
    you don't say what version of Access you are using. the most likely suspect is going to be that you are using an Access pre v2003. if so then you are going to need to request that someone either translates/saves it as an earlier version or ask that the code be posted here

Also its possible that this is a corruption in your zip file handler (doubtful)
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton