Unanswered: Why would my "Main" report repeat by exactly the same number of detail lines

Hi everyone:

Why would my "Main" report repeat by exactly the same number of detail lines that show in all of the subreports that are included in the final Main report. Multiple subreports that CanGrow = Yes; CanShrink = Yes.

Right now I am looking at 4 or 5 subreports that are not suppressed all on one page of the Main report and they have a total of 9 detail lines among them. So, naturally I am getting 9 pages that are exactly the same. I would expect to get one page.

Why would I get 9 pages?

Here is a copy of the db

The attached db shows you what I am getting for reports and it isn't too pretty.

In trying to resolve this problem, I have been getting problems with forms that seems to be self destructing.......becoming corrupted spontaniously. Also wish I knew why this is. Access 2010 being buggy??

If anyone can explain what is wrong with the reports in this db, please help me with this.

Select the first option for company in the combo box, then pick dates, check out the reports that repeat pages needlessly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

solved it

The query for the main report should NOT include a join to the query/table used by the sub report.

Stop report printing duplicates

ShovelinFishHeads;6570979]The query for the main report should NOT include a join to the query/table used by the sub report.

Hi. You're probably right about this, but I need to get a (month/yr) date for the report, from which my subreports report. It won't work off a (an unbound) text box. What would you do?