We have an urgent position with our direct client WIPRO. Please find below the details and let me know if you have any candidate matching the skill set.
Please get back to me with an updated resume, Availability and asking rate.
Job Title: Oracle Database Security Administrator
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 3-6 Months
•Installing and upgrading the Oracle server security patches.
•Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system
•Creating primary objects (tables, views, indexes) once application developers have designed an application
•Enrolling users and maintaining system security
•Ensuring compliance with Oracle license agreement
•Controlling and monitoring user access to the database
•Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database
•Planning for backup and recovery of database information
•Maintaining secure archived data on tape
•Securely backing up and restoring the database
· Provide secure remote access to users ,administrators and applications admins to database.
Required Skills & Experience:
· 4-8 years of experience as DB security Admin
· DB security administrator with some knowledge of Global Risk Controls
· Experience working with Internal and external audits
· Implementing and operating security functions
· SQL skill is a must
· Must have Oracle Data Vault experience
· Knowledge on database encryption /Oracle column encryption.
· Good knowledge in Data security & Encryption
· Good knowledge on system security and auditing.
· Professional certifications (or equivalent) in Oracle DB Security