1. Previous 5+ years on multiple hardware platforms, operating systems, and Exchange server platforms. Exchange 2007/2010 experience preferred.
2. Understanding of relational database structures and concepts.
3. Strong understanding of LAN/WAN technologies and protocols.
4. Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience is required.
5. Ability to perform multiple tasks, and adjust priorities based on workload with minimum supervision.
6. Possess excellent analytical and decision making skills. Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
7. Required Can-Do attitude.
8. Experienced in High Availability Technologies such as Clustering and Load balancing Experience with Windows 2000 Domain server, Internet, Intranet will be added advantage.
9. Experience with Enterprise Messaging and enterprise content management would be a plus.
10. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a wide variety of internal and external personnel with emphasis on follow-through and reporting.