Unanswered: expdp with query problem

Hello

I'm trying to do an expdp with query filter, because only need several tables, this is the expdp:

expdp user/password DIRECTORY=expdp_dir DUMPFILE=expdp_dump.dmp SCHEMAS=schemax QUERY=select TABLE_NAME from all_tables where OWNER='schemax' AND PARTITIONED='NO' AND TABLE_NAME NOT LIKE '%BORRAR%' and TABLE_NAME not like '%TEMP%' and TABLE_NAME not like '%_TMP%' AND TABLE_NAME NOT LIKE '%AUX%' AND TABLE_NAME NOT LIKE '%_X%' AND TABLE_NAME NOT LIKE '%_OLD%' AND TABLE_NAME NOT LIKE '%_JR%' AND TABLE_NAME NOT LIKE '%PRUEBA%' AND TABLE_NAME NOT LIKE '%_BCK%' AND TABLE_NAME NOT LIKE '%_BCKUP%' AND TABLE_NAME NOT LIKE '%_BACKUP%'; COMPRESSION=ALL LOGFILE=expdp_log:expdp.log

but it always return

LRM-00101: unknown parameter name 'PARTITIONED'

I don't understand what is the problem, because if I execute the select in Toad there isn't problem.

Can anybody help me?, because I'm been triying 2 days this

Hi,
    It seems there is no parameter called 'PARTITIONED'.
    Please remove it and see.

Hi

I know, but it's necessary, becasuse I need to exclude all tables with partitions (it's near 200 tables), and I don't understand why I can to execute this select out of expdp. I've been trying with parmfile and it fail also.

Provided Answers: 1
    Read this metalink article: 470027.1
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.