var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Oracle Apps Developer - Exeter NH
Oracle Apps Developer
Location: Exeter, NH
Full-Time//PERM role with CLIENT
5+ Years of Exp with Oracle ERP is a MUST
- Develop Oracle PL/SQL procedures, forms, and reports to extend Oracle Applications functionality based on user requirements.
- Build reports, conversions, interfaces, and extensions for Oracle applications.
- Configure applications to suit needs that include system set-ups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, and profile options.
- Assist users with problems and resolves issues independently.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts, and performs testing.
- Ongoing support of Oracle applications 11i and 12.
- Plans and organizes tasks and reports progress to the Manager.
- Manage other junior team members including review requests, assign tasks and track progress, and provide technical leadership for architecture design.
- Establish standards for development.
- Provide leadership in communicating with user and business and improve development processes.
- Identify and leverage tools for development.
- Proactively assess opportunities, risks, and challenges for technology and business.
- Define scope, plan, and schedule projects.
- Delegate and manage tasks of each project.
- Manage outside contractors.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong programming knowledge in Oracle application extension/customizations, PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS, Forms 6i, Report 6i, Java, Workflow, Shell Scripting and Discoverer. Oracle BPEL is a plus.
- 5+ years of Oracle ERP development experience with 11i and 12.
Thanks & Regards
Ram K Vutukuri
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
office:404-418-6725 | fax: 678.840.2109