Our client is currently seeking an experienced Oracle Database Administrator for a 4- 6 month opportunity in Radford, VA
Role: Oracle Database Administrator
Ongoing operational support and implementation of application hosting with system administration.
This position is for an Oracle Database Administrator for a growing Oracle environment. This position will work with the existing DBA team to manage, maintain, deploy, and troubleshoot both NIPR and SIPR databases. This position will assist with implementing new system software, and provide input for developing local operating procedures and policies as needed or requested. This position will need to be adept at monitoring the ongoing operation of the databases and providing utilization reports to identify problems and corrective actions as needed.
- Security+ (Or equiv. IA cert),
- Oracle Certified Associate or Professional DBA,
- 5 years of Oracle DBA experience,
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Database,
- Oracle Advanced Security Option,
- Oracle Grid/ASM/RAC,
- Oracle Grid Control,
- Working knowledge of DoD STIGs,
- SRR scripts,
- IA Vulnerability Management (IAVM),
- Strong RHEL background,
- Strong Documentation skills,
- Toad & Erwin Experience.
- Desired: Oracle Data Guard, SQL Server knowledge.
ALL POSITIONS WITH VECTOR CONSULTING REQUIRE A COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECK.