Thread: Access Help

Unanswered: Access Help

I am new to building an Access Database so please forgive me for some of the questions I will ask.

Currently, I am trying to build a form with Access 2003 that will allow my Senior representatives to log the type of contact that they had with our customer service reps.

I have created several drop down boxes that the Senior representative will select based on information obtained from the other reps.

My situation is this ... I have created a "Save" button and what I want this button to do is to save the record and then clear the form at the same time so that the next time the Senior has to answer a question, the form is blank.

I have attached screen shots of the form and then the coding for the "save" button as well.

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Attached Files Attached Files

out on a limb
    Provided Answers: 59
    why replicate code functionality that already exists, unless you are using unbound controls all you are doing is writing your own code that replciates pre existing functionality, requiring maintenance & testing...
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

healdem, Thank you for your response. I am not looking to write my own code to have this functionality. I am just looking for a way to get it done. Every bit of research that I have done online hasn't gotten me much of anywhere.

I am using unbound controls I thought ... per the screenshots that I attached.

Thank you for your help and I look forward to your response.