This is a permanent position located in Alexandria, Va. Salary range from $125,000 to $140,000. If you are interested in this position, send me a word version of your resume and contact me ASAP. This is a USAID project and must have non-profit or NGO experience.
Responsibilities

Provide Enterprise Architecture (EA) expertise while demonstrating a solid understanding of the potential challenges facing deployment and operation in emerging countries

Develop and provide guidance for EA and IT business strategy development

Integrate agency IT architectural components to support IT and mission-related strategies and goals

Integrate EA processes with other planning and control processes

Perform segment architecture analysis leading to the development of a modernization blueprint for segments prioritized for architecting, following federal best practices for segment architecture development

Collect and analyze data in the context of the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) Reference Models

Provide guidance and assistance with the development of an EA communications program, marketing, and training initiatives

Document architecture artifacts for strategy, process, technology, and data domains

Develop and maintain EA products which demonstrate strategic/technical leadership

Perform in a loosely-structured environment, identify opportunities for improvement, create an agile strategy, and drive implementation of the created strategy
Requirements

8+ years of international development assistance, non-profit, or NGO experience

Knowledge of and applied experience with developing and implementing Enterprise Architectures, related policy, and governance in a Federal government agency

Please contact me immediately if interested at:
garrydawkins@hotmail.com
240-602-1648