Unanswered: How to make such a query criterion?

There is an employee table where characteristics of employees are recorded. we have made a form to put criterion into a query. Just as an example, we want the query to show us female employees, employees aged 30, or both. In other words, we need the query to show records based on two criterion, however if one criteria is empty it should be ignored
    Thank you
    I asked god to please give me everything to enjoy the life, God said: i gave you the life to enjoy everything.

Provided Answers: 6

Thank you, but this is not what I meant. As I said I want the query to ignore the bank criterion. In other words, I want the query not to consider blank criteria. If this works, in case we selected age to be 30, and we have left the gender blank, the query will show data about employees who are aged 30, and are female, male, or no gender mentioned,
    I asked god to please give me everything to enjoy the life, God said: i gave you the life to enjoy everything.

Provided Answers: 6
    How is that different than "How do I set this up so that if the field is left blank, all records are returned by the query?"?
    Paul

it worked,
    tnx a lot