Oracle R12 implementation (Mid-level) with at least 2-3
- 2 Financial mainly Oracle PTP (AP, PO, iExpense ) and / or RTR (GL, Fixed Assets).
- - Need someone with hands-on experience – NO Onshore/Offshore coordinator. Need to be a hands-on developer. Even sr. guys who have been leads and who also program would not be a fit. The client has concerns that they will get bored and will leave after a few months.
- Very good in at least 3 out of 4 of following OAF , AME, Page Personalizations & Workflow related development tasks.
This client will do a rigorous interview. if the candidate has a fake resume, let’s weed them out. they will be found out in the interview or in the first week’s work. They will not deceive this client.
Here are further details:
•Analyze, design, build and document extensions, modifications, localizations and integration to Oracle ERP Applications version R12 as part of re-implementation project activities under some supervision.
•Recommend an approach to identify which customizations can be eliminated and maximize the use of out-of-the-box functionality.
• Assist MIS business analysts in solution design requiring customizations Oracle EBS application suite, effectively communicate with MIS business analysts and business users on related issues and deliverables.
• Translate functional specifications into technical design/specifications for development of WRICEP objects.
• Troubleshoot Oracle Applications R12 issues related to customizations and/or software bugs and be able to work with software vendors for support/resolution.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization and a team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers.
• Excellent oral and written communication, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
•“Very good” (at least 3 years of Oracle eBS R12) experience on Oracle EBS R12 customizations, enhancements, extensions & Conversion experience.
•Experience working on EITHER •Financials (AR, AP, PO, GL, iExpense) OR
•Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience with SQL, PL/SQL, BI / XML Publisher, AME, OA Framework (Oracle Applications Framework). Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflow, JAVA, JSP, Oracle Application Object Library (AOL).
•Must have experience identifying and uplifting the WRICEP components from 11i to R12.
• Excellent knowledge and skills in working with R12’s new features, changed architecture, MOAC, SLA
•Minimum 6-8 years of Oracle Applications development experience preferably in high tech company, with at least 3 R12 implementation/re-implementation experience.
• Very good experience working on R12 conversion designs/scripting and hand on experience converting setups, master data elements (customers, suppliers, items, transactions, etc).
• Prior experience designing and implementing transactional interfaces and has detailed knowledge of relevant technical skill required to accomplish day to day tasks.
•Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.