Db2 grant permission for jsp page

Hello, I'm designing a jsp page for login where users will be taken from db2. I'll try to explain on an example; I need dynamic tables in my jsp which will automatically fill according to users roles. For example there will be an administrator who has all write/read permissions, Students will read their marks, etc.. and will write for changing their passwords. Teachers will see all the students and have write permissions on lesson...

Basically its like I explained on the above example. I need to use schemas I guess and groups for user roles, but how can I get this roles according to user (and their ID's; ex: where student_id = "...") in a jsp page and get the tables with read or/and write rights. Thanks in advance...

You may use app users and roles. This means that the usernames, privileges and roles are stored into DB and you will build your SQL based on this, while you will using a single user to connect to DB2.
    Florin Aparaschivei
    DB2 9.7 on Windows
    Iasi, Romania

how about using sessions for the example that I want? Would it be easier to do it with sessions?

What do you mean by sessions?
    On the other hand, take a look at DB2 LBAC.
    Florin Aparaschivei
    DB2 9.7 on Windows
    Iasi, Romania

I want to make my program to be session based, I'm so confused about this permissions, sessions can be hold in jsp page but I saw sessions in db2 that I think it can be done, whatever