Red face Unanswered: Help!! SQL Database user moved under System Databases

Hello Experts,
    I have a software that is running with SQL Server 2005. The software has an utility to configure replication between 2 databases. When I was trying to configure it, for some reason the tool convert my main user database under system databases.
    I need to put it back again under user databases.
    Im thinking to backup my database first and put it offline and the restore the database again. But Im not to expert in SQL and also I am not sure if this will work putting back the database as a user database.
    I need help please !!! advices and tips are welcome...im super stress because the database grew fast and also I cannot configure my replication between the 2 databases I have because of this!!

Please Help!!!

Im attaching an image
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 54
    In SSMS (SQL Server Managment Studio), Right click on the database name and select the Refresh menu-item from the list. Your UI is behaving as expected, but showing you visually confusing results.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Help

I did not mention that the sw I have has a tool to configure replication between my 2 dbs I have. When the tool asked me for a name of my distribuitor database I put the same name as my main database, then the tool misplaced the database under system databases

How can I put it back under user databases? The client side of the sw is working fine...I attachhed the image.

Please any ideas?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 11
    Does your database still contain the tables for your application? worst case, your database was dropped and replaced by a copy of a distribution database. If not, you may be OK.

help

yes my client side is working fine, all my information is there but is under system databases.

My users are working fine until right now, but I need to put it back under user databases. The only way will be a backup then?