As discussed please find below the detailed job description for Data Modeler position Columbus or Cleveland, OH or Pittsburgh, PA.
We are looking for candidates on W2 Salary - H1 transfer / Green card / U.S citizen
Why join us:
•Mastech Inc. is a public traded firm that was incorporated in 1986, in Pittsburgh, PA and has maintained strong Financials for several years with our 2009 revenue at $71.09 mil and 2010 at $72 mil an 2011 rev at $89.4 mil
•As an employee you enjoy benefits including - getting sponsorship of H1B and Green card for all foreign nationals meeting eligibility criteria..
•All full time w2 Salaried employees enjoy benefits including comprehensive medical / dental / prescription / vision care program for self and family, 401k / paid time off / education assistance program / relocation / bench policy.
•Be a part of an organization that has always been 100% compliant of paying the Minimum Prevailing wages to all our w2 employees
•Be a part of an organization that follows a biweekly Payments cycle - for all our full time w2 employees, we pay on time all the time.
•Be a part of an organization that works with several clients across United States and has around 600 consultants currently billing.
•Be a part of an organization that has a Sales force of over 100 (Account managers and recruiters) working from different offices.
•Work on all the skills from JAVA, .NET, BA, PM, QA TO ERP and across USA, not limited to any particular area or skill.
If you are available for the next project in the coming 2 to 4 weeks and can join us on a full time basis
Responsibilities will include:
The Data Modeler with 10+ years? experience with following responsibilities:
· Design conceptual, logical data models and create the physical model
· Identify data requirements from the business requirements
· Interact with the ETL development team and Assist in the development of Source to Target Mappings
· Assist with source data analysis and profiling
· Performance and Tuning of Oracle and SQL Server Database and Queries
Experience in defining data architecture for Data Integration/business intelligence systems
· Ability to create logical data model definitions based on the Business Rules produced
· DBA level experience with Oracle and SQL server databases
· Experience in developing the models with Erwin or other similar Data Modeling tools
· Ability to develop source to target business rule mappings for the ETL development team
· Ability to articulate thoughts clearly in writing and during presentations
A strong Team player that can work with various cross functional team
· Basic understanding on ETL/Reporting Tools (Informatica and OBIEE)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond back with an updated copy of your word-format resume. Please also advise me on the following details:
- Expected Compensation (on W2 Salary in ball park range )
- Work Authorization Status for US ( US Citizen/ Green Card Holder/ Visa Status)
I look forward to hearing back from you and working with you in the future. Feel free to call me at 240-602-1648 or email@example.com for any further information.