We currently have open contract position with one of our prestige client based out of Irving,TX .
Job Title: B3 Oracle DBA
Number of Openings: 2
Start Date: ASAP
• Must have strong Oracle 10/11G, RAC & Data guard expertise.
• Must have at least 5 years Oracle 10G/11G Hands-On experience in large organization.
• Must have at least 5 years in RAC/CRS/ASM Hands-On experience in large organization.
• Must have strong UNIX/AIX background skills
• Install/Maintain/Upgrade Oracle 10G/11GR1/11GR2 software stack.
• Must have strong Hands-On Oracle ASM, CRS and RAC experience. Must have implemented RAC from scratch on large scale mission-critical environments.
• Perform VTM vulnerability and PSU patch upgrades.
• Configure, implement and maintain multiple Oracle Instances with multi-node RAC in UNIX
• Must have hands-on experience with No-Data-Loss replication using Oracle Dataguard.
• Must be able to research and resolve Oracle software and database problems/issues.
• Must have Hands-On thorough knowledge of Oracle RMAN. Must be able to establish and
• Monitor and tune performance of Oracle Databases with GRID control. Must be proficient with Oracle GRID infrastructure.
• Proficient with Oracle Datapump. Must be able to write Oracle Datapump export and import procedures based on the requirements.
• Upgrade database from 10gR1 and 10gR2 to 11R1 and 11gR2.
• Assist users with problem resolution and answer database usage questions.
• Work with users to schedule application of patches and configuration changes.
• Participate in capacity planning and benchmarking of application workloads.
• Work with Oracle to resolve database outages and oracle problems.
• Keep current with latest Oracle technology, and evaluate technologies as needed.
• Develop key automation tools for streamlining workflow and database management
If you are comfortable with the required skills, please send me your updated resume and let me know your convenient time so that we can discuss about the position in detail.