Unanswered: SubForms or Controls

I have a Form with a ComboBox which has a choice of ContractID.

I want this there to be a PropertyID, PropertyAddress (Subform or TextBox??) linked from the Property Table on the same Form which changes when the ContractID ComboBox changes.

I also want a RenterID, RenterAddress (Subform or TextBox??) linked from the Renter Table on the same Form which changes when the ContractID ComboBox changes.

I also want a FinanceID, FinanceName (Subform or TextBox??) linked from the Finance Table on the same Form which changes when the ContractID ComboBox changes.

Is it best to have different SubForms or is it easy enough to have TextBoxes inserted on the Form (maybe via a Query)?

Text Boxes would be my preference, I think.
    What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?

You have to use subform / subforms if you have multiple property / rental / finance options per contract. Otherwise, you can have joined query as Record Source.

I have a Form named "Rental Income" with data from Rental Income Table which has a Field called ContractID.

When ContractID is chosen from a Combo Box I want to automatically show varius information from the Contract Table, Property Table, Owner Table and Renter Table.

I have Relationships established. And I have a Query which brings together all this data.

But how do I get this data on the Form (and to update automatically when the ContractID changes)?

Do I need to create like 15 of new Fields to contain this data??? It seems like a lot of work? I was hoping to just drag and drop the Fields from the Query? I guess I might need event procedures somewhere??

Help!!!
    What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?