Unanswered: How do I query a table using a combo box in my form

I am new to dbforums and know that I am asking help for something that has probably already been addressed before. I am posting this because the post I have reviewed so far has either not worked, lacked in some detail as how to perform what was suggested, etc...
    I am new to Access as well and last week finally wrote my first Access Report for a real business function. It is able to generate a report from my table using a query containing the criteria from a form. I would like to be able to do the same but only using a combo box. This is my approach at this time:
    Two tables:
    One for which I want my query to be from - FeatureTypeAttributes
    The second to populate the list of possible values in the combo box dropdown FeatureTypeNmaes
    One form:
    Form contains a combo box that queries a table for values in the dropdown Form1
    One query:
    The query is designed to look for values in four separate fields - FeatureTypeAttributes
    The criteria on the first field tells it to look at the form - [Forms]![Form1]![AttributeName]
    One report:
    The report is designed to display the values in the four fields in my query - FeatureAttributes
    It is triggered by a macro
    One macro
    Open the report and is triggered by pressing the enter key after an update to the form - RunReport

I am unable the get the combo box to populate the query! Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?

I have attached samples views of my tables
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails maintable.png   comboquerytable.png