Is it bad to have Client_ID in a database?

I am making a database for school work and just sent it my teacher to check, I was given feedback saying that Client_ID is usually rejected by access, is this true and why?

I've not seen that before. Maybe it's an issue with another language/database. Below is a list of reserved words and Client_ID isn't in it:

List of reserved words in Access 2002 and in later versions of Access
    Regards
    JD

Software-Matters

Being retired, I work this and four or five other Access forums for 6-8 hours a day, and have done so for seven years, now, and have never seen any reports of such! Also, not exactly sure what the phrase "usually rejected by access" means! To be honest, the teaching of Access in many schools gets shoved off on someone who wouldn't really qualify as a 'power user,' in Access, much less someone who should be teaching it!

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The Devil's in the Details!!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

ah right, ok, I'll keep it then.

Thanks

I have no idea whatsoever what your instructor was referring to. As has been stated it is not a Reserved Word, in Access, and there is nothing wrong with the naming convention used, i.e using an Underline character to connect Client and ID. Using a Space between the two parts would be inappropriate, and can lead to problems, but not Client_ID.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The Devil's in the Details!!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007