var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Test Engineer in Seattle WA with Uni of WA
Job Details :
· Minimum of 3 years recent experience in ASP.NET software development.
· Journey level developer.
· Deelvoping tests as part of an agile development process with competency in test driven development.
· Developing, reviewing and improving test plans and suites to ensure quality, coverage and effectiveness.
· Cross-cutting standards: consuming web services (SOAP/WSDL, REST), XML/XSL/XSD, X/HTML.
· Middleware: IIS6+.
· IDEs and Development Tools: Microsoft VS2010, Team Foundation Server 2010.
· Building test harnesses, frameworks, test code and test cases.
· Using code versioning, branching and release methodologies.
· Understanding secure design and coding practices, use of SSL/Client Certificates.
· Experience with user experience design, user interface design and web content accessibility guidelines
· Motivated, energetic self-starter comfortable in a team-oriented environment.
· Attention to detail and firm commitment to quality and customer service.
· Developing automated tests including the following:
· Performance and Load testing
· UI testing
· Test Plan design and Test Cases generation.
· Using an agile software development process.