Unhappy Unanswered: One Table but Two Forms?

I have used one Table (tblFinance) to record all my Income and Expenditure data. But, I think it would be best to have two Forms (one Form just to record income data, and a different Form just to record expenditure data).

1. Is it a good idea to have two separate Forms?

2. I have made the 2 Forms (see attached database). What is the best way to filter the records for each Form?
    I want Income Form just to show records for income. I have used a simple Query (qryCreateIncomeForm) which has Criteria as "Income"??

3. How do I get the ComboBox for TransactionType1 which as the Query (qryCboTransactionType1Income). At the moment, I cannopt "select" the different choices?

Any help you can give would be much appreciated,

Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?

Provided Answers: 2
    You need to normalise the design of tblFinance. I've amended the design of a few elements, but I'm afraid that I don't have time to do more at the moment. However, you can drop almost half of the fields from the table at one stroke. For example, you can consolidate the MoneyOut and MoneyReceived fields into one pair of fields - MoneyHandlerInternal and MoneyHandlerExternal. The transaction type's IncomeOrExpenditure value will tell you the direction of the flow of the cash. The same principle will work on the related pairs of fields in the table.

Once you have sorted out the table design, the form design should come more easily. However, I don't think that it would make a great deal of difference as to whether you end up with one or two data entry forms for the financial information.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

weejas,
    anybody who actually spends time and effort to adjust somebody else's database deserves a medal. thank you very much indeed.

thanks also for your commenst and suggestions which have helped me to create a reasonable start to my project.
    What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?