Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    52

    Unhappy Unanswered: SSIS Packages, MS Access is the source

    911.......
    so i have a SSIS package that loads data from an access db. it was working all this time, but all of a sudden i am getting this error:

    "[OLE DB Source [1]] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER . The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager "AccessDB_CONN" failed with error code 0xC0209303. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the AcquireConnection method call failed."


    i created a test SSIS package through the import/export wizard and it worked, but the next time i tried this test package got the same error as the one above. i have txt files that load to SSIS packages to the same server, these are working fine.

    It looks like the error has something to do with Ms Access connection. someone help me.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    12,592
    Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdef View Post
    it was working all this time, but all of a sudden i am getting this error...
    Most likely a permissions issue. Check all the logins used by the process, both database and network, to see if any had passwords automatically expire as a result of default security settings.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

    blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    52
    the funny thing is if i try to execute any step in VS Dev studio (i have about 70 steps that load 70 different tables. i just combined all these steps into one package). so if i execute any single step in the dev server i get that error. if i execute the entire package from the filename.dtxs file it executes, but extremely slow. so my concern is not able to run in Dev server yet i can run by clicking the filename.dtxs file

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    52
    i managed to solve my issue: The issue has to do with the debug running in 64bit, so all I did was go into the project properties and select 'False' for Run64BitRuntime option.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •