Need ADF or JAVA or XML or Web center Developer in Vienna VA with Federal Client
Position: ADF/JAVA/XML/Web center Developer
Location: Vienna VA
Need an Active Secret Clearance.
· 3 years of strong Java development skills (preferably with Oracle ADF)
· Experience in at least 2 of the following: J2EE, JPA, JSP, XML, JAXB
· Experienced in formal SDLC
· Primary responsibility will be writing JAVA code in Oracle JDeveloper and providing design support to build and implement a modern search application with Autonomy.
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent field with 5 years experies or Masters Degree with 5 years of experience
· Strong verbal and written skills
· Experience with Oracle Webcenter
· Experience with Oracle Weblogic
· Experience with Oracle 11g
· Experience with HP Autonomy IDOL
· Experienced with Government application deployment
· Experienced in SCRUM/JAD/RAD development
· Primary responsibility will be writing JAVA code in Oracle JDeveloper. The individual will be part of a large team and will provide support including design, build, and implementation support for a modern search application using Autonomy IDOL that houses big data including 1 Billion names and addresses. The ideal candidate will be motivated, able to work in a dynamic environment, and can work independently. The candidate should have experience in Oracle Webcenter or Weblogic platforms, but experience with IBM Websphere, JBoss, Apache, or other Java web application tiers.