Results 1 to 1 of 1
11-30-12, 14:47 #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- Washington DC area
Database Specialist in Washington DC
Need for Database Specialist in Washington DC with Federal Client
Title: Database Specialist
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Full time
Client: Department of Veterans Affairs
Minimum Qualification & Skills:
· Minimum 8 years of experience.
· Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent
· Expert knowledge of health care revenue cycle
· Expert knowledge in implementing strategic business solutions within a healthcare information technology context.
· Knowledge of health care information technology laws, e.g. HIPAA Title II Electronic Transactions and Code Sets Final Rule business solutions
· Broad understanding of and experience with constructing and producing queries and reports using Structured Query Language (SQL), MySQL Workbench, Oracle Discoverer and Oracle Business Intelligence tools.
· Possesses knowledge and experience in one or more designated business, functional, technical, or Management disciplines. Provides insight concerning strategic direction and the applicability of best Industry practices, current technology, and applicable standards.
· Responsible for applying advanced principles, theories, and concepts, developing solutions to complex business, process, architectural, data, and/or technical problems. Defines key concepts for the planning, deployment, integration, operation and/or enhancement of systems, processes, and/or organizational practices.
· Employs methodologies for guiding others in problem identification and resolution, risk management, quality management, and/or other technical and functional domains as required.
Thanks & RegardsGarry D