Qualifications: Position Functions or Responsibilities
The resource will be responsible for providing architecture, detail design, and development support for the Health Benefit Exchange Project. Responsibilities will include working with the
technical project team and vendor to assist with technical requirements and system design, participating in alpha and system testing, preparing and reviewing project documents and deliverables as necessary, etc.
Candidate must have:
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing large scale web based applications using Microsoft Technologies, including data modeling, object modeling, .Net 2.0 and above, SQL Server 2008 and above, C# and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience in working with cross sector teams including development, infrastructure and network operations teams
- Experience in reviewing and producing technical documentation
- Familiar with MITA/CCIIO/ CMS IT guidelines
- Experience with Eligibility and Enrollment Applications
- Modernization of legacy systems including data conversion
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Claims based Authentication
Candidates having experience in one or more of the skill sets detailed below are preferred:
- Generating reports using SQL Server reporting services and Business Object
- Rules Engines
- Master Data Management.