Unanswered: The statement is too long or too complex Error solution

When i am trying to insert data into a table with INSERT statement i am getting
    The statement is too long or too complex.. SQLCODE=-101, SQLSTATE=54001, DRIVER=4.13.111 error.

Note: I have created an after insert trigger on the same table to which i m inserting the data.

I would like to know how to solve this error.

I m running the code on data studio, DB2 9.7.

Provided Answers: 11
    according the doc
    This message can be returned when an attempt is made to prepare or execute an SQL statement that exceeds a limit such as a memory limit, an SQL limit, or a database limit. In this context, "memory limits" include the following examples:
    Statement heap (STMTHEAP)
    Application heap (APPLHEAPSZ)
    Application memory (APPL_MEMORY)
    Instance memory (INSTANCE_MEMORY)
    Other process or system memory limits
    For example, this message can be returned for the following reasons:
    The statement heap isn't large enough to compile the statement. (The statement heap is used by the SQL or XQuery compiler as a work space when compiling SQL or XQuery statements.)
    There is not enough application memory to service application requests.
    If the statement is one that creates or modifies a packed description, the new packed description might be too large for the corresponding column in the system catalogs.
    This message can also be returned when an attempt is made to execute an SQL statement that is too complex to compile. For example, the following elements contribute to the complexity of a statement:
    Constraints, such as table check constraints or foreign key constraints
    Triggers
    Row access controls and column access controls
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

How can we rectify this error. Is there any other way to insert large data ? Please reply..

Provided Answers: 11
    please explain in detail what is being done - what you need to do - the error you get
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be