I have a database of DVDs and Blu-Rays. The database tracks the disc format, the movie title, the distributor the film rating, the genre, the disc UPC, the purchase date, purchase location, etc.

The Format, Distributor, Film Rating, Genre and Purchase Store fields are look-up fields drawing from separate titles. The main table, "DVD/Blu-Ray Inventory" has an "ImagePath" field that contains the file location of cover art for each record.

I created a report, also named "DVD/Blu-Ray Inventory", that draws from the "DVD/Blu-Ray Inventory" table. All of the fields work fine for text, but I created an image control (named "ImageFrame") for the cover art. In Access 2007, I'd just set the ControlSource for the image to the ImagePath field but there isn't a ControlSource option for images in Access 2007.

To get around this, I tried the following "On Format" event procedure for the Detail section where the image control is located:
Code:
Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
    Me![ImageFrame].Picture = Me![ImagePath]
End Sub
But when I go to print view, I get the following error:
Microsoft Office Access can't find the macro 'Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
Me!ImageFrame'

The macro (or its macrogroup) doesn't exist, or the macro is new but hasn't been saved.
Note that when you enter the macrogroupname.macroname syntax in an argument, you must specify the name the macro's macro group was last saved under.
I'm probably doing something obvious wrong, but for the life of me I can't figure out what.

Any help anybody can provide would be greatly appreciated.