var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Urgent need for .Net Developer Boston, MA
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 12-18 months
Need only GC or Citizens
CANDIDATES MUST BE .NET/C# developers with strong Sharepoint experience.
Participate in new design and build of enhancements to enterprise level Product Line systems. Projects will be extremely fast paced with an iterative build methodology. The application uses the latest Microsoft technologies and heavily utilizes SOA for distributed system communication. Additionally the individual will possess analysis skills and extremely flexible and solid customer facing skills.
*Applicants must be able to:
*-Actively participate in all phases of the SDLC
*-Work with client developers in support and new development
*-Meet deadlines*-Generate design documentation
*-Design test plans*
Position Requirements/Technical Skills:
Senior Level Experience Required in:
*Windows XP/ Windows 2003 Server Telerik rad controls
*Microsoft .Net Framework v1.1
*Browser based - IE 6.0+ Netscape 7.0+ Mozilla
*Visual Basic .Net C# ASP.Net
*Mid Level Experience Required in:
*SQL Server v2000*Desired Experience in:
*Web Service Enhancements (WSE)
Warm Regards …..
Oracle Infrastructure Architect for Phoenix, AZ
Position Title: Oracle Infrastructure Architect
Locations: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 10 months
· Requires advanced knowledge of installing and maintaining Oracle databases in an enterprise environment.
· Must be able to demonstrate complete understanding of Oracle, possessing analytic and problem solving skills.
· The position requires the proven ability to focus on tasks and deliver within schedule.
· The candidate must be able to work effectively with internal team members, external vendors, and cross-organizational teams.
· Requires strong knowledge of Oracle in both Linux and Solaris environments, with effective problem solving and communications skills.
· Successful candidate will possess the skills to deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot Oracle databases in physical, virtual, and clustered environments with minimal guidance.
· Must have proven ability to maintain focus on task and deliver within schedule.
· Oracle 9i
· Oracle 10g
· Oracle 11g R1, R2
· Oracle RAC Configurations
· Active/Passive Configurations
· Grid Control (OEM)
· Grid Control Agents
· Oracle Client Installations
· OS Platforms Linux, Solaris
· Professional Certification related to Database Administration is a plus
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
· Researches appropriate technology and product offerings with an emphasis in Oracle database technologies
· Enables the technical delivery of a set of projects
· Responsible for ensuring that infrastructure solutions adhere to technical standards
· Works with Infrastructure Engineers, Lead Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects and/or vendor partners DADD and DBO teams
· Responsible for the quality of deliverables in terms of the technical design, implementation, testing and adherence to technical compliance standards.
· Provides on-call support
· Works closely with application teams/DBA teams to define, frame and capture business needs
· Researches appropriate technology and product offerings with an emphasis on Oracle Database technologies
· Participates in the infrastructure design and selection process
· Aligns customer needs to the evolution of the platform product roadmap
· Oversees the diagnosis and correction of infrastructure problems
· Provides internal analysis and support to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance
· Oversees health and well-being of the technical infrastructure
· Ensures that all new applications are documented in the documentation repository
· Provides value-added solutions for business, both tactically and strategically
· Leads customers to understand how current or envisioned processes align to industry best practices
· Defines processes, documentation and engineering diagrams for technical and operations support
· Prioritizes, completes and oversees projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines
· Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
· Provides 24 X 7 escalation support
· Maintains currency with Amex standards and industry practices