Unanswered: FixPack Installation on a Multi Instance Environment(Windows)

Hi All,

I want to install FixPack 5 on a Muti-Instance Environment on Windows.
    I have DB2 9.7 version running and i have got 4 Instances and 15 Databases.
    Although i am aware of FixPack Installation on a Single Instance Environment, i just wanted to know if the FixPack Installation on Multi-Instance Environment is any different. In my opinion, all the steps should be same except the post installation steps where we need to execute db2updv command on all the available databases. And also we need to perform binding for all bind files on all the databases available. Is there any other thing that needs to be taken care of on a Multi-Instance Environment. Any inputs/help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Provided Answers: 11
    all instances are equal - all db have to be upgraded and bind can be executed explicitly
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified

Thanks a lot przytula_guy..i have done it and it's working fine. Thnaks a lot again..