****Minimum 7+ years experience is required.

Title: .Net Developer

Duration: 12+months (Possible extension)

Required Experience: (Required f2f after phone screen)

We need senior dotnet deveopers w/6 years plus of dotnet 3.5/4.0 experience. Strong mvc and c# is key.

Main Skills:

*WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)

Development using .Net 3.5/4.0, comprehension of advanced concepts and demonstrable skills.

Visual Studio 2008/2010,C#, JavaScript, CSS, Ajax, Telerik controls, Entity Framework, Enterprise Library, JQueryExperience with building web-based applications using MVC / Razor framework.

Development utilizing SQL Server database including writing stored procedures.

SOA/Web Services Development in an Enterprise environment.

Ability to profile and troubleshoot multi-tier applications.

Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging skills.

Core designing skills & fundamental understanding of SDLC process.

Experience writing unit tests and TDD.

Please respond with following details:
Your current Location (city and state)
Work Authorization Status in USA
Contact number/Alternate number
Are you willing to relocate, do you have any location restrictions, and do you have any preferred locations
What is your expected compensation
Date of availability.
Best number and time to reach you

If you are currently available and interested in this opportunity, please call me ASAP at 877-884-8834 ext 2186 or send me your updated resume at nitin.singhal@mastech.com.
If you are not interested in this particular position, we do have many other opportunities available that I would be happy to review with you. Or if you are not available for this opportunity please refer your friends. Your resume will not be sent anywhere without your permission.
I look forward to hearing back from you and working with you in the future.

*****Also if you think that you are not fit for this role and have someone who can go for it, can email me or call me.

Thanks and Regards