cpu intensive query

I can able to get statement text and cpu time of particular query from table function "SNAP_GET_DYN_SQL".

But i can't able to get who is running that particular statement and from which database.

So i used SNAP_GET_STMT table function which gives statment text with agent_id and database_name.

But the problem is always get statment text as null from SNAP_GET_STMT table function.

Anyone know the reason, why i am getting null value in statement text column. I am running this query on db2 v10

And if any alternate way to get cpu intensive query with username ( who is running this query )

Please help me on this.

Thanks and regards
    selva

Quote Originally Posted by selva1587 View Post
    I can able to get statement text and cpu time of particular query from table function "SNAP_GET_DYN_SQL".

But i can't able to get who is running that particular statement and from which database.
    I was looking for the same info and I have discovered SNAP_GET_DYN_SQL does not provide that information, unfortunately. Use SNAP_GET_STMT instead.

Great information, I have found here.

Thanks,
    Ranlie Basas

Anyone know the reason, why i am getting null value in statement text column???

------------------------
    Tazy