The San Joaquin County Information Systems Division has initiated a process to modernize its Criminal Justice Information System. As part of this project, ISD has released a Request for Proposal to acquire, implement and integrate, with other justice systems the services of 1 on-site Oracle 10G, 11G data analyst. As part of this project, ISD is recruiting for individual with expertise in Oracle sql/plsql, Data Conversion, ERwin, Oracle BPA suite, Oracle Jdeveloper 11G, JIEM and NIEM. Prior experience in Public Sector Law and Justice Systems is a must.
The selected individual will be responsible to ISD to work on tasks assigned by Information Systems Project Manager for the data conversion from Mainframe to Oracle database and support in development of interfaces between existing Law and Justice Systems and new Public Defender Case Management System. The development environment is Oracle Jdeveloper 11G, JIEM, NIEM 2.0, Oracle BPA suite, Oracle BPEL and Oracle SOA suite 11G. The selected individual will use the requirements defined for data exchange and develop perform Testing. In addition the selected individual will support and train existing Information Systems Division staff in maintenance.
· Analyze mainframe data in oracle database after export.
· Perform Data Cleansing and validation.
· Perform data transformation for date, numeric and character fields.
· Prepare data load scripts for mass data load from staging to development and test environments.
· Validate data in Public Defender CMS and perform Unit Testing.
· Work with Public Defender SMEs to confirm data accuracy.
· Resolve issues in test, development and production system and support the Interface team in data extraction, transformation and upload.
· Work with County Mainframe Analyst to understand business processes and translate business process into requirements documents.
· Develop Data Objects for integrating new Public Defender Case Management System with other Law and Justice systems.
· Update JIEM domain model and NIEM schemas.
· Create project tasks for QA and test environment setup and System Testing.
· Perform Unit Testing and System Testing on SOA environment.
· Create Oracle SR for issues and work to resolve.