Unanswered: Help trying to merge multiple query columns into one based upon variables

I am trying to merge 3 columns of data into one in an existing query using Access 2007. The merge would be based upon different criteria. I have attached an image of what I am trying to do and hope this helps explain it. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Please note I am not an access guru and not that good with VMS so please provide as much detail as possible.
    If you have any additional questions please let me know
    Thanks
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Access.JPG  

Provided Answers: 5
    I looked at the image but for the criteria of column 1 = 0 you had no new value in the second column

I am a bit confused

If what I understand is correct you would need an updatequery in sql it would look something like

Currentdb.execute "update tblMyTable set column2 = column3 * (some variable) where column1 = 0"

basically that says update my second column wit the product of the 3rd column times some value but only if column1 = 0

if this is not clear please try to be more specific. From what you have said - you are not "merging" (Excel throw back) anything - you are updating one field with values from another based on values from still another field.
    Dale Houston, TX