The Executive Office of Education is seeking a seasoned SQL Server developer/DBA to help in the rollout of SIF (school interoperatibility framework) statewide. The candidate will be responsible for developing tools and troubleshooting issues with the infrastructure. This person will also help modify and make suggestions to the State's SIF (school interoperability framework ) profile. In addtion this person will help out with the rollout of district agents and troubleshoot any data quality issues with the SIF Helpdesk admins.
Experience Level Required:
Worked in a multi cluster multi version SQL Server environment with databases over hundreds of Gbytes. Experience in using SSIS packages. Very good experience in database design and modeling. Proficient in debugging and creating complex stored procedures and database Objects.
• Monitors database use and performance to identify bottlenecks.
• Have excellent Server troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Very good team player and good communication skills.
• Expertise in SQL and T-SQL Development.
• Experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• 4+ years of SQL Database development.
• 1+ years of SQL database administration.
• Experience Desirable:
• Worked in a multi cluster multi version SQL Server environment with databases over