Unanswered: DB2 Export issue

Hi All,

While exporting the data in notepad for turkey country in DB2 with the below command the output is getting changed from the database.

export to D:\A.del of del modified by coldel~ codepage=1254 messages D:\db2exportmessages.log SELECT C1, 'x' FROM A;

Example Data:
    Db2 Database contains: Eğitim Koruma Sigortası
    NotePad Contains: Eitim Koruma Sigortas
    Db2 Database contains: ğişĞİŞ
    NotePad Contains: i

So if I am using codepage as 1200 or 65001(Unicode format) then it gives the below error message respectively.
    Error message: SQL2754N Codepage "1200" cannot be converted to codepage "1252".
    Error message: SQL2754N Codepage "65001" cannot be converted to codepage "1252".

Could you please let us know how we can export the same data from database to notepad.

Please let me know if you need more information regarding the same.

Thanks
    Chandan

Provided Answers: 11
    what is the codepage for db/table ?
    maybe the command window has to be enabled for this codepage
    maybe this can help
    DB2 UDB National Language Support for the Command Line Processor and Utilities
    for V8 but has not changed..
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

Hi,Code page for database is 1252.So, I do not know the exact code page should I use for this characters.

Looking forwqrd for your help

Provided Answers: 11
    have you looked at the provided link ?
    maybe using db2set codepage=1254
    is the windows machine set/enabled for this codepage as indicated in the link ?
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be