Unhappy Unanswered: Reports on Seperate Pages

Ive tried force new page, grouping by ID and I cant seem to get this to work!

Im trying to create Sales Invoices searching by their despatch date (usually about 6 invoices per despatch date), they all have seperate ID numbers and seperate information.

On the report I would like each Invoice to come up on a seperate page, however right now I search for the Invoice Despatch date and all items are filed into 1 invoice number. How do I get the Invoices to be on different pages with their correct items showing?

Is this something to do with relationships being wrong? I havent got the Despatch Date on the items list, is that the problem?

Vickles

Provided Answers: 2
    Usually invoices are grouped by invoice number. How are your tables organised?
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

Thanks Weejas for the reply, I figured out why the force new page wasnt working, I was being silly and didnt put the field into the grouped header.

It works now

Provided Answers: 2
    Glad you worked it out!
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.