var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
J2EE Developer Trenton, NJ
Job Position: J2EE Developer
Duration: One Year
Location: Trenton, NJ
Job Description: Responsible for requirement gathering /analysis, design, coding, testing of J2EE application. Programmer should have worked with Sun Application Server and Sun Java Studio.
Years of Relevant Experience: 8 years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study. Masters degree is preferred.
· Participate in application designing, coding, testing and deployment
· Understand the existing system, design and develop application enhancements according to Dept required standards
· Write database SQL queries/stored procedures for the applications
· Prepare detailed plan for system implementation phase
· Install application software
· Develop user procedures, materials and training documentation
· Utilize modeling, design and coding skills.
· Conduct system performance and acceptance tests
· Execute production start - up procedures
· Good documentation and communication skills
· Develop Reports
· Perform Application Load/Stress test
More role description:
· Actively contribute as an expert or actual designer.
· Coordinate product design reviews to verify that design meets quality standards and functional/technical requirements.
· Provide accurate estimates for design and programming efforts for system changes and enhancements.
· Coordinate enhancements to business and logical data models with data base administration to make the appropriate changes to the physical data model.
· Confirm that technical architecture will support all changes required by product enhancements.
· Identify appropriate business examples to illustrate key concepts / features.
· Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the Application Team. Develop contingency plans as necessary.
· Make sound recommendations on functional and technical improvements to the application.
· Analyze the functional and technical impact of product planning decisions.
· Develop appropriate functional and usability standards.
· Track and document expected volume and type of use of the product.
· Participate in product design reviews to verify that design meets quality standards and functional/technical requirements.
· Apply specific expertise to ensure that products meet defined customer objectives.
· Anticipate and resolve issues specific to the team.
· Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
· Identify and track issues, risks and action items.
· Perform impact analysis on enhancements to establish priorities.
· Accurately sets severity of identified defects.
· Provide input to training and / or documentation materials regarding latest technical and functional design changes.
· Document all work for future reference.
· Review the system test approach and conditions used as the basis for detailed test scenarios.
Follow quality standards.
· Analytical and customer service skills.
· Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Complete assigned tasks.
· Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
ORACLE 9i and above
CRYSTAL REPORTS IX and above
SUN JAVA STUDIO ENTERPRISE
Netbeans 6.8 or higher