Please send your updated resume with salary expected for this position ASAP.
Position: Senior database administrator
Duration: 1 Year+
Client: Department of Health and Human Services
Location: Raleigh NC
• Elicitation, technical analysis, documentation of design, & functional requirements
• Consistently work with Stakeholders to determine the business need and high level requirements
• Determine application areas effected by new functionality and overlap
• Outline operational and implementation challenges and works to mitigate
• Evaluate existing enhancement requests
• Develop report requirements and strategies for applications
• Demonstrate knowledge and application of Use Case, UI -Specifications and Test Case documentation
• Supplement requirements with workflow diagrams
• Provide go-live support including testing/QA during rollout period
• Requirements Traceability with code coverage
• Database activities in SQL Server 2008 and development activities in .NET 4.0 framework
• Work closely with developers, testers, project management, and key stakeholders
• Participate as key a team member in a .NET software development effort
• Effective communication with other team members
• Assist with the establishment of, and adherence to, development standards based on industry accepted methodologies and standards
• Work on a small development team, (the candidate will be expected to be well versed in .NET technology)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
• Medicaid Incentive Program experience
• Medicaid incentive Program Attestation Validation technical Experience
• CMS [Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services] Medicaid incentive Program Transactions Experience
• Minimum 5 yrs of successful challenging .NET development experience
• Minimum 2 yrs of technical analysis, design, data and documentation experience.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong data analysis experience with SQL Server 2008 database.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks to best meet overall goals.