Unanswered: Copy report styles

i have a database i have created for used cars. now i am in the process of an overhaul and want to use the reports i created in my original database. is it possible to copy report styles to a new folder in a new database? and my new folder names don't match my old folder names. i have been able to copy the reports but only to a folder that has the same name as my old database.

Quote Originally Posted by cmamtm22 View Post
    i have a database i have created for used cars. now i am in the process of an overhaul and want to use the reports i created in my original database. is it possible to copy report styles to a new folder in a new database? and my new folder names don't match my old folder names. i have been able to copy the reports but only to a folder that has the same name as my old database.
    Certainly you can do.
    Reports attached to the form not to the folder.Even if you import the report with different folder name you can still rename the folder and transfer all your records.

I am able to copy the reports over, but....my old form names and new form names do not have the same names. ( old form name = deals , new form name = vehicles ). therefore the reports are not availble in the new database under the new form name.