Thread: Need help

Unanswered: Need help

i have a bunch of forms in access that have a bunch of combo boxes and text boxes. what i want to do is to be able to save the information in the form so that even if i close the form i can go back and the information wil still be there. any ideas?

First off would be if you could describe what kind of information linking you have. Are those text boxes and combo boxes linked to tables of some kind? How are they indexed? That kind of information would help us get started.

the information in the combo boxes are just populated by information in tables and the text boxes are there for the teacher i am bulding this for to type in stuff that chould change to much for me to have generic information in a table. all my text boxes and combo boxes are unbound (not entirely sure how to bind them). what he wants to do is to be able to put the information in the form and to have it all be there ready to go if he closes the form/program and be able to open it and make changes to the form if he has to.
    Last edited by Dalton626; 01-31-13 at 14:03.

Never Mind

never mind i found out how to do waht i needed on my ownn thanks anyway