Exclamation Unanswered: confused while deleting some object

hi i am using oracle db for my app...
    i have a 12 tables among them i am using the one table into some 4 to 6 tables not directly using indirectly through the web application.
    here i am facing the prob... i have a file or document i am giving the permissions to the users via program. and the userids or storing into the database i mean perticular data table in a column in the form of JsonString...
    when i deleted that user in the user table it was deleting.but i am unable to delete the code in permission table... i am totally confused how to delete the Id in the Json string of permission table....
    please give a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by vrkmurali View Post
    but i am unable to delete the code in permission table... i am totally confused how to delete the Id in the Json string of permission table....
    Hi,
    if "delete the Id in the Json string of permission table" actually means change the "Json string of permission table" to the different value (without "the Id" object), use UPDATE statement for all rows involved in "permission table".
    If your "oracle db" has at least version 10gR1, you may use functions handling regular expressions for determining the new "Json string" value.
    Enjoy the parsing of the Json string!