Unanswered: DB2 package used by Data Studio?

Does Data Studio use any DB2 system package such as CLP package (ie. NULLID.SQLC2H23)? I'd like to know if there any package that needs to be bound / execute privilege granted before users can use Data Studio to access DB2 LUW server (execute queries)?

Provided Answers: 11
    usually not if type4 connection used
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

I don't know which driver will be used, let's assume JDBC type-4. Some JDBC packages need to exist on the server in order for users to use Data Studio with type-4 driver?

Default system packages should already exist, but if I revoke execute privilege from public, users will get an error.

The manual states that JDBC and CLI share the same packages, CLI packages are listed here: IBM DB2 9.7 Information Center for Linux, UNIX, and Windows

I'm wondering if there are some additional packages used by Data Studio and if these packages are the same for different versions of Data Studio and DB2 LUW server? This way, I know which packages need to exist and have execute priviledge granted to which groups.