Winword Error sending Access data to Word

Wasn't sure where to post this being that there is so many programs involved here, but here it goes. I have a 2010 Access database front end with a SQL back end and we had a term server created with VMWare on our 2003 server so that no matter what version of MS Office people had they could still use the Access Database. My problem is that almost every time they run the command button to create a Word document it freezes and I have to go into the task manager of the term server and end process on the multiple Winword instances to unfreeze it. I have been searching high and low trying to find some VBA to add so that it would not do this, but so far I haven't found anything that works. If anyone has any ideas I would be so grateful. I attached the code that generates the word document, this is the code that the form command button calls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails generateOneDocVBA.JPG  

Just a few ideas:

1. Can you trace, step by step, in the procedure and try to determine which line of code causes the problem?

2. What's the code for the MakeWord procedure?

3. Personally I would use an early binding for the wordApp object variable:
    Code:
    Dim wordApp as Word.Application
    Set wordApp = ...
    Have a nice day!

Whoohoo! I think I may have found the problem, I added the reference “Microsoft Remote Data Services Server 6.0 Library” and I have ran the Word outputs several times from different computers and no errors! The only people using this term server setup is the people who have not upgraded to Office 2010 and that was the only people having this issue of it locking up and multiple Winword instances. The database runs fine for everyone else. We basically used a form and some VB defining what we wanted Access to create and then it makes a Word document from a single blank template, otherwise I would have a hundred different templates to contend with which would have been a pain every time someone wanted to make a change.